Lea Valley was set up in 1969 by the amalgamation of the Crescent Wheelers CC and the Comet CC. The Crescent was founded in 1903 and the Comet in 1904. The club became even older when we incorporated the University CC into Lea Valley in 1890. This explains why some of our records and trophies are older than the Club!
Here are the badges of our ancestor clubs: